Friday, December 20, 2019

What is

        What is so hard about this time of the year? So many people have lost loveones during this time. I know how many  may feel, for this time is hard for me also. December of 2018, my wife passed. In December of 2015, my eldest son passed. He died on the same date as my father. Also, my only brother died also during this time of the year. So I know.
       When it is the holiday season, the pain is deep. That is why I say it is time to show love and let forgiveness into your life. The hurt may never go totally away, but it will lessen over time.
        So, what is so hard about being able to forgive and show love at this time of the year? 
    We all have lost someone during this time of year. That is why I understand that it is hard for some to think about grace, forgiveness and love during this time of year. But some how family is the focus of this season. I have had troubles and disappointments but love is all I have to get me though this time. In fact, everyday of the year.
What is going to stop you from being with your family or loveones? Please do not let it be something that you know love can conquer. This is the season of love for family.
 What is it like if you have no family or friends, because you or they can't forgive? I know that there are many that are alone and it is painful. So, if you are distant from your family, try to show your love and consider what forgiveness  can bring into your lives. 
Tomorrow is not promised. The next breath or heart beat is not promised.
I was blessed to be forgiven by my father, in fact in I shared his last dinner at the nursing home the night before his transition. I was with my wife as she took her last breath. I was able to kiss my brother the night he passed. Which was something that I never would have done if we didn't love each other.
     What is most important to you? Pride? Ego? Remember, each day, you have  less days ahead of you, as you grow older. Don't waste them on hate or spite. Love is the season. The best gift we can give each other is love and forgiveness.
Jesus says that we should be able to forgive seven time seventy. How many times have someone forgiven you in your life time?
      What is most important to you? The love that you should have for each other or your ego. 
      What is it to be humble? It is to be truly human. Forgiveness brings healing  to you, and those you claim to love. Prove to yourself you can overcome and forgive with love. 
Peace, Love, and Grace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment